Thursday, May 25, 2006

Missed a few days!

I have missed posting for a few days because Google thought I wasn´t a real person and made me prove it 8)

Anyway, all should be OK now so I can get back to reporting my progress.

Last week I bought some Laxative Tea - I live in Spain and you can buy this stuff everywhere! Well, the instructions say to have a cup at breakfast time and one at night. The first time I tried it I just took the one at night, thinking I would be nice and cleaned out the next morning and would weigh myself right after. That worked and according to my scales I had lost half a kilo (or 1 lb) overnight. Great!! So I thought I would have another go at the tea that night as well..............big mistake!! I spent all the next day in agony with stomach cramps - only good thing was I didn´t feel much like eating.........lol!! Needless to say I will be a bit more careful of having this ***!! tea again.

Anyway, the Hoodia Pills are working great. I don´t feel hungry and have much more energy than I had a few weeks ago.

My current goal is to lose 5 kilos (11 lbs) before the wedding. I can´t believe how easy it is with the Hoodia Pills. Where have they been all my life....hahahaha!

No comments: