Monday, December 11, 2006

I nearly forgot.......

...........that I had this blog going!! It´s been such a long time since I posted, you are probably wondering what has been happening. Well, life is never dull around here.

There have been some great family moments! My daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called Angel, my son and his new wife are expecting a baby in May next year and we have found the house of our dreams! Of course, living in Spain means that things take a bit longer to accomplish, so the house buying has been dragging out.

My other half also got very sick and was in hospital for two weeks, which was all very worrying and stressful. I turned to chocolate for comfort!! Because I was out most of the time visiting him in hospital, the last thing I thought about was taking the Hoodia tablets, so I had to stop at the Petrol Station on my way home every night (feeling very sorry for myself ) to stock up on junk food!

I was also back in Dublin to see my new Grandaughter! She is so beautiful! She was only 6 lbs 2 ozs so she is tiny!

So now, that´s my news! Oh, and today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: