Monday, July 17, 2006

Weight loss, lose weight, slimming ...

...weight loss, lose weight, slimming , diet , and all those other words that mean exactly the same thing..........starvation!! This is what it used to be like for me, just the mention of one of those words made me instantly crave chocolate!

But not any more!! Here I am, just a few days from my sons wedding and for the first time ever I have lost weight without having to suffer :) I have to say here that I still have a way to go before I reach my Ideal Weight, but now I know how easy it can be I am not worried about having to diet for months on end.

Todays job is to sort out the clothes we will be bringing to Ireland and start packing.......I really love travelling, and the airport (any airport) is my most favourite place to hang out, so I don´t mind having to be there 2 hours before the flight leaves. It means I have plenty of time for people watching and trying to guess where people are going and why.

No comments: